The primary responsibility of the Activities Committee is to advise the Board of Directors, in a reasonable and productive manner, on issues relating to the development and implementation of social, cultural and (in conjunction with the Recreation Committee) recreational activities and programs. In accomplishing this goal the Board of Directors will assign the Activities Committee with tasks from time to time, which may include but not be limited to:
- Providing the Board with recommendations for social, cultural, and recreation programs and activities which serve the interests of Residents;
- Developing an annual schedule/calendar for social, cultural, and recreation programs and activities;
- Developing policies and recommendations for the funding of programs and activities from Association assessment fees, user’s fees and contributions;
- Coordinating the promotion of and dissemination of information regarding community events in conjunction with the Communications Committee;
- Organizing and conducting actual planned events;
- Providing recommendations for expenses in the Committee’s area of jurisdiction to be considered for inclusion in the Association’s annual operating budget
The committee meets on the first Tuesday of each month at 7:30 p.m. at the Association Office.